Hi! I'm Kendra Patterson and I'm the librarian at Andrews Middle School in Andrews, Texas. I've been working here for 23 years, with 21 of them as the school librarian. I love to read, and will read just about anything. My favorite genres include fantasy, historical fiction, and mystery, and I have too many favorite authors to list. I'm actively seeking ideas on ways to incorporate technology in lessons with my students with hopes that I can inspire them to explore and experiment.
- Master of Education with an emphasis in Instructional Technology.
- Texas Tech University, 1997.
- Bachelor of Science in Education.
- Texas Tech University, 1990
- Library Media Specialist (Grades PreK-12)
- Secondary Reading (Grades 6-12)
- Secondary English (Grades 6-12)