Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year. New Me. ... Uh, I Hope!

I'm finally back and almost to full strength following my surgery in November. I only read 4 books in the last six weeks, which clearly shows how ill I was feeling.  Thankfully, the surgery went well and now I'll be able to get back into the swing of things.

Now that 2011 is here, I've decided to set a goal of reading 20 books a month.  I hope I'm able to do it, especially since I have lots of new books waiting to be read.  Any suggestions on books I should put at the top of ol' Mt. TBR? I've just started Cornelia Funke's RECKLESS and I've downloaded on my Kindle a YA adaptation of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, called PROM AND PREJUDICE, to read next.  Oh, and I'm listening to THE RED PYRAMID by Rick Riordan.  I had to start over, since it's been so long since I started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment