Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

Inkdeath (Inkheart, Book 3)I was feeling a bit daunted by the size of INKDEATH when I first picked it up (700 pages!), but I got over that quickly as I once again became immersed in the Inkworld. This story focuses more on Mo than on Meggie, but after getting over a teeny tiny disappointment in that, I was fine. I thoroughly enjoyed the exciting adventures of Mo as he battles death and imprisonment, worries over possible betrayal all in his quest to keep Meggie and Resa safe. While there are recaps of books one and two at the start of the book, I still think the best bet is to read all three books in order. I felt the series came to a satisfactory conclusion, with enough of a question at the end that you can imagine things working out as you please. Loved, loved this series! My grade? An A, Highly Recommended!



No comments:

Post a Comment