Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Princess of Gossip by Sabrina Bryan and Julia DeVillers

Princess of GossipI picked up Princess of Gossip to read because I liked the cover and I thought it might be a cute story. (And I liked Julia DeVillers' How My Private, Personal Journal Became a Bestseller.) Avery has just moved to southern California from Ohio and becomes embroiled in the world of celebrities and their publicity events after starting a fan page for a new musician. Okay, complete fluff and totally unbelievable, but fun to read in parts. I really liked the idea of how the friends created a second life type world for fans of the singer. I thought the climax and ending was a bit rushed and Avery really didn't get into as much trouble as I would have anticipated, but overall just what I expected -- a cute story. There's nothing special about it, but not a total waste of time either. I give it a 'C' -- Optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment