Monday, January 21, 2013

The Fire Within by Chris d'Lacey (Last Dragon Chronicles #1)

The Fire Within (The Last Dragon Chronicles, #1)The Fire Within by Chris d'Lacey


When David, a college student, rents a room from Liz and her daughter, Lucy, he soon discovers something odd about the dragon statues that Liz creates. Are they real or is it just his imagination?

This book was nothing like I expected. The dragons really don't come into the story until almost the very end, but I can see many possibilities for the books in the rest of the series. I hope I'm right. It's a very quick read -- only took a couple of hours to finish. I think this is the type of story to appeal to both boys and girls, really anyone that's a fan of fantasy and those who say 'What if?' C rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment