Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis


Prince Caspian is my second favorite in the Chronicles of Narnia. Hands down, my favorite is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but I love Caspian too. I guess it's because of Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy. I'm attached to them, and when they aren't in the story, it's just not the same.
Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy return to Narnia after a year of being back in their own world, only to discover it's been over a hundred years in Narnia. Things have definitely changed there too. Narnia is now being ruled by an evil king which has led all the enchanted creatures to go into hiding. The four children, along with Aslan, help Caspian, the nephew to the current king and the rightful heir return Narnia to the days of old.
Another great installment in the Chronicles of Narnia and one that many will enjoy. I give it a B, Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment