Monday, December 14, 2009

Fat Cat by Robin Brande

Fat CatI'm just amazed at what I think about after finishing Robin Brande's books. I look at what the blurb say the book is about and I just come away with so much more than that. I'm not sure how to describe my reaction to Fat Cat. I never expected this story to affect me the way it did. I knew Fat Cat would be something special, if Evolution, Me, and Other Freaks of Nature was anything to go by, but I sure didn't expect it to change the way I look at the world. Now, this doesn't mean I decided to change my name, shave my head, or quit my job. I started looking at what I eat and drink, I mean REALLY looking at what I eat and drink. Granted, I'm not quite as strong as Cat -- haven't been able to give up COMPLETELY on my Diet Cokes yet. But I have noticed that I'm reading labels more, thinking twice about what I'm eating and purchasing. It sure opened my eyes to what I'm putting in my body and I give all the credit to reading this book.

I give this book a B+.

No comments:

Post a Comment