Monday, January 23, 2012

Book Read: The Shadowing: Hunted by Adam Slater

The Shadowing: HuntedHorror is probably my least favorite genre. I just don't enjoy reading the gruesome tales -- psychological thrillers, yes please, but not the blood and gore. So, I knew before I even started it that The Shadowing: Hunted would probably not be my favorite.

I think that fans of the horror genre will probably love this one. There's a creature that's attacking teens and gouging out their eyes and eating them. That one fact alone will probably have many wanting to read it. I think the explanation of the creature/demon isn't fully explained and maybe that's on purpose. I can tell there will be more books in the series and maybe the reader will learn more in later volumes. Oh well. I can probably chalk up my indifference in the fact that I'm not a fan. C rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment