Monday, March 21, 2011

We Have a Katniss for ‘The Hunger Games’

When we were off for a week of spring break there was big news about 'The Hunger Games' movie ...

EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate Confirms Jennifer Lawrence As Katniss In 'The Hunger Games'

So, Jennifer isn't who I had pictured as Katniss when reading The Hunger Games, because she's older than Katniss and she's blond! Of course, the blond hair can easily be fixed for the movie. I'm willing to give her a chance and wait and see how she does in the movie, especially since the director says she blew him away at the audition. Now, I can't wait to see who is cast as Peeta! All I can say, is no one that's 'known' really matches how I envision him, so I really hope it's an unknown. Probably not, but we'll just have to wait and see.

What do you think? Do you like the choice of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss or who would you have cast? Who is your pick for Peeta? Do you have any favorites for other characters?

To read more about this, check out Scholastic's On Our Minds blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment